Probably haven't found anything because if you mean an .exe created from
Flash (not THE Flash.exe), then there are no restrictions (of course, as
long as you own a legit license of the Flash authoring tool. i.e., not a
demo or educational version)

Jason Merrill   |   E-Learning Solutions   |  icfconsulting.com

Flash
>>exe files.
>>I have had no luck.
>>Can someone point me in the right direction?
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Brian
NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you
is prohibited.