How exactly does this audio buffer virus stuff work?

Honestly I cant imagine that it is not possible to create a buffer
that stores numbers that represent sound waves where the flash engine
routes those numbers to the audio out driver. This would be no
different than the way flash handles the display buffer using exactly
the same methodology. The audio and sound techniques would be 100%
analagous.

Regards
Hank