It´s a limit of the player. And it´s a weird one. I have to write some custom function to find the maximum font site in a text field, if i found a value > 81 (empiric value) use the following function to find the divisor:

function calcFSize(pSize:Number, pDiv:Number):Number {
        if (!pDiv) pDiv = 1;
        if ((pSize / pDiv) < 81) return pDiv;
        return calcFSize(pSize, ++pDiv);
}

then divide each font size by the scale, draw the text and scale the whole text block by 100 * scale.

Hope that helps.

Regards,