I am not a user so I am not an expert on flashorb. But as I understand
it, weborb is just the most recent version that, along with handling
flash remoting also does ajaxy stuff.  I believe the free version is
the standard edition. If you cant find the weborb, I think the
flashorb standard edtion is fine since all that weborb does is add
support for ajaxy stuff.

Regards
Hank