Now guys,

If you make time to answer these questions 2 times,
could you point me out of this in a way.
My 2nd post since no one seems te hear me.
see down.
Regards,
Latcho aka Stijn
A COPY PASTE:
/
/

/Hi their,
pretty a newbee but trying hard to go FAMES on 'NIX
have ANT working, even executing flash8player via wine and ASDT installed.
Ignoring flashout for the time beign till player 8(.5 ....) becomes available and a good opportunity to learn to
work with ant (am i wright?).

The only thing I miss is the code completion like in SEPY, where
I can get to (the methods of) the standard mx classes via CTRL+space.
Now I only get asdt to display the predefined snippets or newly declared classes'n stuff. I can't get the std(8) folder defined in the eclipse projects classpath nor doing it via the the declarations of paths in eclipse-preferences-AS2 & MTASC submenu's gives me
predefined mx class code hinting.
Is their a way?
What I noticed is that it works perfect if I hard-import the std folder in my project's src folder.
But that's not the way, wright?
Hard to find info on this, and some advice about a good workflow setup and code-hinting setup
would do me great pleasure!

Thanks in advance,
Latcho

/

David Rorex wrote:
not just 'somewhere in your library', but it tells you exactly which
symbols they are:

com/yellowjacketsoftware/ui/components/Flash UI Components 2/Component
Assets/BoundingBox is the first one

Flash UI Components 2/Component Assets/BoundingBox is the second one.

The error seems pretty descriptive to me...
"The linkage identifier 'BoundingBox' was already assigned to [1st MC]
and cannot be assigned to [2nd MC], since linkage identifiers must be
unique."

-David R