On Dec 11, 2005, at 8:49 PM, Nicholas Chhabra wrote:

Ok, I have 4 lines which tween (shape) one after the other to make rectangles, I was wondering how to load 1 frame as the percentage goes up by one and so on. Does anyone know howto do this, help is much appreciated!

Take a look at the MovieClipLoader class in the help docs. Or, consider using a loader component which is based on MovieClipLoader. Both of these have techniques for getting a percentage of the load process and reporting it to you. You may need to restructure your movie to be separate from the loader though.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.