Resent as it never got to the list

 I'm building this site :

 file:///D:/projects/bluetube/clients/amvescap/calendar2005/dist/container.html

 I'm using a textField for the content and the MM UIScrollbar for the scroll
bar.

 After loading the text into the text field I tried this with the scroll bar :

 contentTextField.htmlText = contentLoader.text;
 scrollBar._visible = scrollBar.enabled;

 TRACE("scrollbar enabled state " + scrollBar.enabled);
 TRACE("scrollbar is " + scrollBar);

 I did a google search and one suggested I use the enabled property to
determine if I should display the scrollbar but the scrollbar is always enabled
even when there is nothing to scroll.  I want the scrollbar to be invisible
when there is nothing to scroll.

 click on the December month to see one that should scroll and January to see
one where there should be no scroll (but I still get a phantom scroll bar)

 Can someone help ?

 Thanks
 Grant