Not sure what protocol is for posting to the list so I apologize if I am
going about it the wrong way... And I¹m new to this but I would think there
would be a way to go from either a button or use the asfunction within a
dynamic textfield to go to a destination anchor in a textfield in the
following frame. Obviously, what I have here will work for linking to a text
at the top of the field. However, I would like to either go to a destination
anchor further down the field or define a different function which set the
ui scrollbar on the next field to a percentage of scrolling. I can work
around it but would like to make it happen. Thanks in advance for any help.

Bill

Frame 1
stop();
//Takes me to next frame only
function gotoFrame (frame) {
    gotoAndStop(frame);
}
var myCSS = new TextField.StyleSheet();
var cssURL = "gib.css";
class='link'><a href=\"asfunction:gotoFrame,2\">Destination
Anchor</a></p>";";
myCSS.load(cssURL);
//define onLoad handler
myCSS.onLoad = function(success){
    if (success) {
        chTxt.styleSheet = myCSS;
        chTxt.text=exampleText;
    }
};

Frame 2
stop();
var myCSS = new TextField.StyleSheet();
var cssURL = "gib.css";
exampleText = "<p class='headline'>Destination Anchor</p>";
//Load CSS file