Hello,

I have in interactive CD with a search function on it. I am using XPath to handle all my search funcionallity since it needs to work on PC and MAC.

The CD I am producing crashes everything I try to search for strings that have aphostrophes on them (exe - Helmut's Files).

I have tried for a couple of days to fix the issue for I am still having trouble, I was wondering if anyone has encounter this problem and found a solution for it.

Better yet, if there is a "better" alternative to XPATH, welcome. What I am mainly doing is a search engine for a listing.

TIA.
Helmut