The current version mentioned at mosesSupposes site is 1.0.
But there is in fact a 1.1 version which deals with the removeTween-bug.

The bug I am talking about is when setting a delay on a tween wont be
removed when calling removeTween.

As of that bug being fixed in 1.1, there were also features that stopped
working in 1.1.

So I can not recommend this engine as the 1.1 version has some problems,
which DID work in the 1.0 release. To mention one thing is that
doShortcut doesn't work. As well as a few minor things,

I have emailed Moses about this, but he might not be up yet. But when he
is, I hope he will take a look at the problems that 1.1 has brought.

1.0 is not MTASC compatible, so it might be the 'conversion' from
non-mtasc version, 1.0, to the mtasch-friendly version 1.1, that has
caused problems.

As for now 1.0 is the most stable release, but then you will have to
live with the removeTween-delay bug ;(

Jim, it might be you who brought the errors to the 1.1 ?!
I hope you and Moses can do some serious testing and can fix the
problems.

I would like to help, but I am not in position to write and start
learning every thought and every line of code at this time. But I
certainly helps you out with the testing-phase ;)

/ martin