-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karthik
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:13 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Flash player troubles

How were the flash players installed orginally? What version of the
player was it?

Perhaps running the uninstaller [1] might help? [rather than
installing over the disabled player]. IIRC IE also has a plug-in
manager now. Perhaps you can check in there too..

hth
-K
[1]http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/alternates/