if instead of
   width="100%" height="100%"

you put the actual real pixel dimentions in width and height (but then you will have scrollbars...) ? Because the swf IS 100% of my FF screen!

It seems like a deficient implementation from IE...

A+

MetaArt wrote:

I have dev a Flash movie, showed inside an Html page. The stage width of
movie is 1000 px, the width of all on stage is 2048 px.
If seen in IE, it works fine, if seen in FireFox, it is showed in a very
strange way.
If the publish settings is to showAll, in FireFox the movie appear very very
little, about the half of the screen;
if the publish settings is to noBorder, in FireFox the movie appear right in
width, but... (very strange behavior!) just the top part of it is visible.
The height of movie is 750 px, but if you try to right click just under
visible Flash, you discover html context menu, not Flash menu, like if movie
height is too less than 750!...
You can see it at this URL: http://www.magmart.it/index2.htm. Try to open in
IE and FF (now, is settings to showAll).
Any idea about?

    Enrico Tomaselli
 +> web designer <+
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.metatad.it

Éric Thibault
Programmeur analyste
Réseau de valorisation de l'enseignement
Université Laval, pavillon Félix-Antoine Savard
Québec, Canada
Tel.: 656-2131 poste 18015
Courriel : [EMAIL PROTECTED]