From: "Judah Frangipane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 2:22 PM
Subject: SPAM-LOW: [Flashcoders] Live Preview Woes

I am working on a component that attaches a movieclip. When I drag it to
the stage it attaches multiple copies of this movieclip skipping my
checks and balances. But when I test the movie it works fine and only
shows one instance like i designed it to. Is there anyway to find out in
my component class file if the instance is on the stage or in a test
movie?