The company that I work for Is about to launch a large set of component. I would like to be able to restrict what URL's the components can run on based on user registration. Has anyone on the list ever written a license management system based on the per domain model? I would like to give the components away to developers and they use them for a 90 day trial. At the end of the 90 days the components would not load or would load an error if the component was not registered or purchased. I know that their are lots of issues that could happen with this model. That's why I would rather not start from scratch. Please contact me if you have developed such a product and would like to be paid for the application or additional features to the application even if it's open source. If you have another way of licensing components I would interested in that concept also!

Thanks!

Wade Arnold
[EMAIL PROTECTED]