Hello,

I've ran across a V2 scrollpane issue in one of the projects I'm working on.

-          I am attaching/removing pre-built movieclips from the library.

-          Each movieclip contains a combination of components

-          Problem occurs when I remove a movieclip that contains a V2 combo
box and attach a movieclip that contains a V2 scrollpane. The content in the
scrollpane is not masked. This seems to only appear when the previous
movieclip contains the combo box, other components don't seem to affect it.

-          I've used scrollpane.redraw(true) and that doesn't seem to have
any affect on the problem

I will try and put a movie together that demonstrates the issue.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mike