Great tx, i will check out how far i can go with the cellrenderer.

Cheers,

Ben

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Devendran I
Sent: Thu 12/15/2005 5:04 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Adjusting standard v2 components

HI

 you can acheive this through component.setStyle() and
Component.cellRenderer(). U can do anything with these Two combination.

For more help refer Macromedia Help.

Regards
Devendran.I

Ben Smeets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Sorry if this has been handled before.
But I was wondering how to adjust
(not 'create own') the v2 components CODE wise? I figured out how to
adjust the looks etc. But what if I wanted to tweak some code inside
e.g. Button Class? I lokked around and found like 4 places where the
component classes are stored on my machine. None of them seem to have
any effect on my used components :)

Is it possible to adjust the base component class? If so, any pointers
where to do it :)

Tx in advance,

Ben