Hey Jason,

AE also exports SWF.  I did some tutorials for Ultrashock ages ago, but they
may still be of interest; see
http://www.ultrashock.com/tutorials/aftereffects.php.  Realistically, SWF
export is far from an ideal way to exchange data between AE and Flash.
Hopefully this is an area we can improve as we move forward.

Also FWIW, I'm keeping an AE category on my blog:
http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/after_effects/

J.

> My question is, I would like to know what kinds of things I could
> utilize After Effects for (BESIDES nifty effects in digital video clips,
> obviously), for my Flash work - just some ideas from those of you who
> know it and use it for effects in their Flash projects.

=-=-=-=-=
John Nack
Sr. Product Manager
Adobe Photoshop & Bridge