Hi Nick,
I thank you for the link.. but it's not really what I want..
It looks like that.

Each record has to be displayed in two parts
The first part with a background color has a Text data and a Picture on the
right
The second part (that comes after the first part) with another background
color displays text (this text can have different numbers of lines).

The list is the sum of each record.

I m not sure It can be done with the datagrid component or if it can, I dont
know who to do it...

In fact, I suppose (not sure) I have to use a MovieClip that will be
duplicate for each record.

Stan