What is the best practice for grabbing variables from a database using cfm and
the using these inside of a flash movie? I am not a cfm developer but I have
one here at work that has been helping me with a project I am currently working
on. We are running into a problem that flash cannot interpret a query large
string...

What we are ending up with when trying to bring the variables into flash is a
long string in the embed tag with delimiters for an array. Something like...

Characters.swf?character1&description1&episoes1&etc...

All I can figure out is that there is a limit to the string length that flash
is able to grab. Is this true? If so what's a work around?

I hope all this makes sense! Thanks all! And I am looking forward to the in
site! Thanks!

Corban Baxter      |      rich media designer      |      www.funimation.com