Franto,
You may have a look also to KinesicFusion at www.kinesissoftware.com... It saves me several times ;-)

Julien.

franto a écrit :
Thanks Campbell and John for your help

sure, i've tried recovery software, today i will try another 2 softs,
because 1st one, has predefined file types, and there is no .as, so it
has recovered just few .as as TXT files, but my main classes are not
recovered...

i got ASV as well, and i will try it, Sothink decompiles classes to
correct folder structure, hopefully ASV will does it in same way...

I will try it now...

I appreciate your help, guys
Franto