Thanks, Jester and Steven
That's right, it's better to keep short path, and it's usefull to reuse common classes. That's what I generally do. The problem here, is that we make a big project for a biug company, wich has many flash projects, and all the classes have to be in the same main directory, with a compulsory main pathname. That's the first problem : already about 30 chars used. The second problem is that all my common classes, like shoppingcart, movieclip extenders, etc... are in my com.nodule.* path (while nodule is "my" company name) so if I want to use it in my project, I've got to copy all those et modify all names...

Thanks for your answers, I finally grouped all my project classes in a single category under mainpath, and reorganise every class, wich took me nearly 2 hours last night... :(

++

PR

Steven Sacks a écrit :

com.customerdomainname.entity.web.project.eshop.shoppingcart.SCManager

find & replace all "customerdomainname" to "cdn".

I'm going to assume customerdomainname actually varies here.

Sometimes, people really go overkill with this type of organization. You
really don't need to make that many levels.  I mean, you're convoluting it
by making it so deep, and you're not taking advantage of what OOP can really
do.

There have to be common methods to all the shopping carts, right?  Make a
shopping cart class that is independent of whoever the customer is, and if
you need custom methods for specific customers, just extend the methods of
the generic shopping cart class.

shoppingcart
customerdomain.shoppingcart extends shoppingcart

I find no compelling reason to organize my classes to such extents.  I'd
rather not have to dig down through 6 folders to find a class if I don't
have to.  Yes, a certain amount of organization is good.

inc/ui
inc/shoppingcart
inc/data

etc.