Hey Folks,

V2 ComboBox component is causing a problem. When I use a ComboBox anywhere
in my application it breaks some simple existing code that loads external
JPGs even though the ComboBox *never* exists at the same time as my image

If a ComboBox has appeared anywhere in the application, my image loader will
now throw an error "Target not Found" referring to movieclip that has been
dynamically created. Provided no ComboBox appears in the app, the image
loader works perfectly.

What the Fs!ck can the ComboBox be doing to cause this? I've even resorted
to changing all the namespaces used by the image loader just in case the
ComboBox was conflicting but it makes no difference.

Clark