I'm not using cf but in my remoting endevors Service Capture has helped many times (http://www.kevinlangdon.com/phpBB2/). It is well worth it compared to the time spent tracking down bugs.

Judah
PS No, I do not work for them :)

elibol wrote:

Hi everyone,

I use the remote debugger all the time, and now with the release of flash 8,
debugging an application that makes a flash remoting call (CF serving CFC)
will either freeze or crash the subject browser. In the case that it
freezes, my application will sometimes recover if I stop the debugger.

What happens is my CPU usage maxes out when a remote function call is made
in the application (while I'm running the remote debugger for that
application), and the "there may be an inifinite loop that's slowing your
machine down" dialogue appears since the player mistakes the situation as an
infinite loop.

I'm using CF with a CFC Oracle database facade; is anyone else experiencing
the same problems as I am under either the same or different server
technologies? Has this bug been acknowledged?

Thanks so much for reading about my problem,