From: "Weyert de Boer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] How does flash lite 2.0 handle network access

Hi Hank,

Flash Lite has a limit on the number of network requests, meaning you
can only do five per frame and a maximum of ten (was four in 1.1)
connections at the same time. You should be aware that this means all
requests including XML.load() or loadVariables etc. The support of mp3
totally depends on the the host. IF the host doesn't support it, it's a
no go ;-)

Yours,
Weyert de Boer