Hello all!  This one has been driving me nuts.

We recently required our users to upgrade to flash 8 to take advantage of some of the new features. A few users are having some odd errors. These are only occurring under windows 2000, using IE 6. I have my scrollpanes set up to load a movie, into which the actual dynamic data is loaded. This was done to get rid of my scrollpane issue where dynamic data was spilling out of the sides. What is happening is the first movie will load, but then the next one won't load. It works perfectly on all windows XP machines, as well as firefox on windows 2000. I also have gotten it to work on my windows 2000 machine, so its not all of them either. Has anyone seen anything like this, or experience any odd problems with flash 8 in windows 2000 under IE?

Thanks,
Beth