Yes , its set on "Local file only" and i load jpg's from the same directory it work for the first jpg ! its totaly strange !! , when i run the swf it work nice ! , when i try the screensaver generated with screenWeaver with flash8.ocx it load only the first jpg and that all ! after it dont load any jpg :( if i try to render my fla for flash7 player , it work nice into screenweaver (i choose the flash7.ocx) but i loose all my FX's (that only work with flash8) .. then its not a solution for me :(

On 06 Jan 2006, at 17:55, Thimon Sistermans [Us Media] wrote:

Hi,

did you try shift/F12 (publish settings) local playback security?

thimon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yaniv De Ridder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 5:46 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] swf to windows screensaver tool

Hello,
My customer want a flash screensaver , the flash part is done , its a flash8 little project that load datas (text and images) from an xml file.
with some new flash8 fx
Now i need to find a tool that convert the swf to a windows screensaver , the requirement of this tool is "Flash 8 support " and also very important "possiblity to disable ALL keys to not be able to switch off the screensaver" !!! because the only way in my case its a password field into the swf that can close the screensaver if the password is correct . i have a licence of ScreenWeaver 3, it can support flash8 with the flash8.ocx , you can also disable all keys !! the problem i have , its when it is a flash8 swf , the loadMovie() or even the Loader class, dont work , there is a bug , it work only the first time , after it dont load anymore the jpg's i really dont understand , if i render my fla in flash7 it work nice ! but i loose all fx of course ... someone can advise me another swf to screensaver tool ?? eventualy a free or opensource one ... if is not possible just a commercial one will be fine !! maybe someone have a solution for ScreenWeaver 3, about my problem loading JPG's with loadMovie or Loader ...
Thank you
/Yaniv
http://www.eset.com