Have you set an interval to trace your XML object to see if the XML even
loads on the Mac at all regardless of the onLoad method being called?

function traceXML() {
        trace(myXML);
}
checkXMLInterval = setInterval(this, "traceXML", 1000);
myXML = new XML();
myXML.ignoreWhite = true;
myXML.onLoad = function(success) {
        if (success) {