> hope that the new 8.5 player will be out soon
>
> http://www.kaourantin.net/2005/12/flash-player-8-for-linux-update.html#comments

yeah, i've heard about it -- great news :)
good decision, imho. why work on a version that will be outdated
shortly after release anyway?

some of the comments are a bit weird, though. i mean, i'm on 64bit,
too, but i'm very happy that they try to give me 8.5 with the new VM
as soon as possible. i guess i can live with a 32bit firefox for a bit
longer.

mark

On 1/9/06, Hubert Cumberdale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 1/9/06, Mark Winterhalder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > with flash 8 under wine there seems to be a problem with shadows, i.e.
> > they won't only go, say, to the bottom right but into all directions.
>
> and it's a little slow
>
> btw it's better than nothing :)
>
> hope that the new 8.5 player will be out soon
>
> http://www.kaourantin.net/2005/12/flash-player-8-for-linux-update.html#comments

http://snafoo.org/
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]