Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Yehia Shouman
Sendt: 11. januar 2006 02:35
Til: Flashcoders mailing list
Emne: Re: [Flashcoders] MM Scrollpane issue/constraint

Hi Martin

try using

myScrollPane_sp.setScrollProperties(1024,1,585,1);

you might have to make that method public if it was private, check the
ScrollPane.as class in your

c:\documents and settings\[userName]\local settings\application
data\macromedia\flash 8\en\configuration\classes\mx\containers

its conceptual, but I think it could work ! try it
good luck,
Yehia Shouman <http://www45.brinkster.com/chaoschaos/>