What about your <object> tag? Does it contain the following param element ?

<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="'allways'">

/Martin

________________________________

Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] på vegne af Cédric Muller
Sendt: on 11-01-2006 15:51
Til: Flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Emne: [Flashcoders] flash 8 security hint

Could anyone tell me why A.swf can load B.swf, but B.swf cannot call
scripts (php) ?
all of these (A.swf, B.swf and scripts.php) are sitting on
http://www.mydomain.com/anyDir/
and are Flash 8 swfs (though it is also failing with Flash 7 swfs.
Works with Flash 6)

I know about local OR network access, but as these files are all
residing on the same URL, I am wondering what is fail the B.swf
scripts execution ?

?

Cedric