Hi List
It seems that I found antoher point to explain my difficulties to obtain a result in connecting my WS. The server has a Double-side certificate. I installed the certificate on firefox, so I can call correctly the https webservice via the browser, on the 8448 port without any problem,
but maybe flash can't communicate correctly?
I thought that the browser holding the swf was the only concerned by the certificate, as flash isn't seen by the servers, but only the webpage holding it... am I wrong? Can Flash have problems with the certificate?
thanks a lot
PR