Hey guys I am building a flv player for one of our sites. The way I
designed it is when the video is playing a pause button appears and if
the video is paused or stopped a play button appears. All I am trying to
do is move two movieclips around according to the situation. Below is my
code of how I thought it would work except I know that doing
if(info.code == "NetStream.Play.Paused")returns nothing cause the status
is never paused nor does it change to stop when ns.pause(); is done.
What can I do to get this to work? Any ideas? Thanks!

ns.onStatus = function(info) {
        trace(info.code);
        if(info.code == "NetStream.Buffer.Full") {
                bufferClip._visible = false;
        }
        if(info.code == "NetStream.Buffer.Empty") {
                bufferClip._visible = true;
        }
        if(info.code == "NetStream.Play.Stop") {
                ns.pause();
                playButton._x = 316;
                playButton._y = 118;

                pauseButton._x = 500;
                pauseButton._y = 118;
                //ns.seek(0); //replay video
        }
        if(info.code == "NetStream.Play.Start") {
                playButton._x = 500;
                playButton._y = 118;

                pauseButton._x = 316;
                pauseButton._y = 118;
        }

        if(info.code == "NetStream.Play.Paused") {
                playButton._x = 316;
                playButton._y = 118;

                pauseButton._x = 500;
                pauseButton._y = 118;