Hi Jeff
I sometimes had to use very long XML files, but never encountered any problem in IE with any XML.... flash had problems before IE. But I thought one time that there were one because I had a format error at the line about 30.000 , so very too far to think about an error... but finally the accent error was repaired and the full XML was nearly 50.000 lines long, and the only problem was to parse it with flash.
PR

Jeff Fox a écrit :

Thinking about my previous post regarding XML data not loading in IE, I was
wondering if anyone had encountered a data limit with XML in IE, similar to
the 255 byte limit of getURL in IE6. This is just a wild theory, but since
there is an odd bug for one, maybe there is for the other here as well.
ANyone run into something that would support this? If so, how do we solve
it?

-Jeff