And if I use the back button on my browser the entire order is tossed away.
Yeah, I know - it's a Flash problem.

So, is a B2B best done in Flash?

Miles

At 01:40 PM 1/17/2006, clark slater wrote:

Here's one we developed for a Golf Club manufacturer who sells highly
customized clubs directly to the public.

http://www.gigagolf.com

I think this is a good example of a business RIA because it makes the
product configuration a lot easier than an HTML version might in terms of
using the 'eFit' tools to determine best option for your measurements and
instantly recommending (and selecting) the appropriate product options.

Clark