Hi Alan,
  That one's pretty simple - we didn't even try. I too get the huge barf of
'no definition' output for the MX classes. But I didn't need to document the
MX classes, so didn't bother looking into how to do so - the output from
as2api _without_ those classes is absolutely fine for what we want.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
  Ian