Hi,

I have stumbled into a problem with the Flash 8 Mac Projector when sending
Remoting calls.

I've created a VERY simple movie that connects to an equally simple
Coldfusion CFC and returns a result.

I am developing within Flash 8 for Windows and exporting to swf, exe and hqx
files.

When running as an EXE on Windows, I am able to send calls and receive the
correct results every time. Also, when running the swf from within a HTML
page, it works perfectly on both Windows and on the Mac.

The problem occurs when I export the movie as a HQX and try and run it on a
Mac Mini (OS X 10.4.4). For no apparent reason the movie is only able to
send and receive 2 calls, after the result of the second call is received,
all subsequent calls never reach the server. Net-Connection debugger
displays an outgoing call, but it's never actually received by the server.

Has anyone seen this issue before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am slowly going nuts searching
google for more random combinations of keywords.

Thanks in advance,

James.