LO All,

I've got a script timeout at runtime.

A/ Context :
        1. Flash 7, AS2, running in the preview tab of the MM IDE.
        2. Login form :
                var txtLogin:mx.controls.TextInput;
                var txtPassword:mx.controls.TextInput;
                var btnConnectMe:mx.controls.Button;

        3. Enter key listener
                function handleEnter(e:Object):void {
                        doLogin();//grab info from server
                };
                var enterListener:Object = new Object();
                enterListener.enter = handleEnter;
                txtLogin.addEventListener("enter",enterListener);
                txtPassword.addEventListener("enter",enterListener);

        4. Error handling with a :
                var confirm:mx.controls.Alert =
                        Alert.show("I have bad fill-ing about this, try
again", "uhuuuhh...", Alert.OK, this, null, null, Alert.OK);

B/ Scenario:
        I fill txtLogin with "foo".
        I fill txtPassword with "toto".
        I push ENTER key.
        The Alert appears after a server side process.
        I want to close the Alert, and INSTEAD OF CLICKING THE OK BUTTON to
close the Alert, I PUSH A second time the ENTER key, and ...
        FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE till it
reach the time out.

Any Workaround ???

Vincent Aurat
[EMAIL PROTECTED]