I recommend FusionLink. Very CF friendly, excellent network connectivity and
a great control panel for configuring directory permissions for tags like
<cffile> and <cfdirectory>. We've done a lot of remoting development with
this host over the last year+ and it has been great:

http://www.fusionlink.com

Clark