Hi,

I'm looking for something that can generate clean Flash site statistics.
Currently, we're using the stats package the hosting company provides, but
its output is not especially practical.
Our websites are generally built around a central canvas.swf file that loads
all the pages as swf files.
We can see those as downloaded files in the stats interface, but any
querystring parameters are omitted, which is a bit annoying.
Being able to track screen resolution would also be nice. With existing
stats packages, we can only track screen resolution by including some
special gif in the main page or something, which isn't particularly handy,
especially since that could all be detected from within Flash, together with
a whole load of other useful information like available microphone, webcam,
etc.
I've thought about building our own simple stats system using a database
call through PHP each time a new page is loaded, but I'm afraid it might put
too much of a burden on the database.

Has anyone got any experience with something like this?

Kind regards,

--
Toon Van de Putte