Hm. Good point, and something I should go away and test. :-) I had it in my
head somewhere that Flash did a low-level crude equality check on objects
with == - are they both the same type and do the properties match? But I may
well have misremembered that as a feature of a different language - I do
seem to be switching between different languages for different tasks a lot
these days. :-)

Cheers,
  Ian