-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Boutin
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 1:58 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] Window Error wont go away

I am trying to make a window pop up. I take the code from flash docs (put a window component in the library) and put this code, then I get this error everytime. Can anyone tell me why i get it?

CODE:
import mx.managers.PopUpManager;
import mx.containers.Window;

var newWindow = PopUpManager.createPopUp(this, Window, true);

ERROR:
**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 2, frame=20:Line 9: Type mismatch.
            var newWindow = PopUpManager.createPopUp(this, Window,
true);

Total ActionScript Errors: 1      Reported Errors: 1

Cheers!