Here's more of a higher-level problem for you helpful people :>

Imagine 3 lists, someListA, anotherListB, and lastListC. When I rollover something in someListA, I want the items in anotherListB and lastListC to highlight. And the same for rolling over something in anotherListB or lastListC.

So rolling over an item in any list makes N items in the other lists highlight.

I've made a single item work with my initial solution, which was to have a list for each item that lists which items in the other lists should highlight. But by the time I've made 25 lists for my 25 (current) items, that seems like a lot of redundant and duplicated data somehow.

Anyone got any ideas?