Hello All ---

I posted this on FlashNewbie and didn't have much luck getting it resolved. I
also found a number of posts on Actionscript.org referencing this same problem,
but I couldn't find any solutions, so I thought I would try here. I created a
custom button component with live preview enabled for the label. The live
preview works great with only one button component on stage. However, if I put
another instance of my btn component on stage, both btn components are updated
to the most recent component's label. Both buttons have different instance
names.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks for any and all replies.