Hi Michael,

I'm making a swf in 8 and publishing for 7 and I keep getting this
compile error:
Enhanced stroke is not supported in this player

Problem is, I can't figure out how to fix that.  Any ideas?

Somewhere in your symbols there is a stroke on a shape that is using the new enhanced stroke options introduced in Flash 8.

From http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/flashpro/productinfo/ features/:

Enhanced stroke properties
Select from a variety of cap and join types. Apply a gradient to a stroke as well as a fill. Render stroke intersections better with stroke hinting.

Revert to using basic strokes and publish again; that should fix your problem.

--
Steve Webster
Head of Development

Featurecreep Ltd.