No MacroAdobe DevKit I have heard of but that zinc app has got 100s of
fscommands.

BTW sounds like an interesting app

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andreas
Rønning
Sent: Thursday, 2 February 2006 10:44 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] using flash for UI in applications

We're currently looking to create a custom flash projector wrapper for
an expo application that is directx driven. We'd like to superimpose a
transparent flash interface on 3d rendered graphics in real time
I know Zinc has functionality that lets you call DLLs via FScommand, but
i'd like to know if there is some MacrAdobe SDK or specification for how
to utilize FScommand, or if there are any detailed specs on what exactly
FScommand does that i can pass to our programmers.

Any pointers?

Cheers,

- Andreas