I'm sure this problem has cropped up before for lots of people, so I'd like
to know what your approaches are for solving it:

I have a navigation bar with buttons that each load a different swf into the
same holder movieclip. These swf's are quite large, so they take a while to
download.
Now, whenever a user clicks on a number of navigation buttons in quick
succession, this potentially messes up the whole navigation, because the
previous loadmovie actions are not aborted by the new loadmovie.
What happens is this:

click on button A -> loading of swf A is started
click on button B -> loading of swf B is started
B has completed loading first
Then A completes loading and replaces B
navigation now shows button B as active, but swf A is being shown.

Is this something the MovieClipLoader class can resolve? Are there any other
good approaches for making sure it works as it should?

--
Toon Van de Putte