Quick sideways thought - does it have to be Flash? You can embed the Google
Maps code on your own site, and the API allows you to layer your own data
over the world map, or even substitute your own map. All the
zooming/latitude/longitude/place marker on map location code is already
built in.

Cheers,
  Ian