Well, there are two methods.

To do what you are trying below, you will want one movieclip in the library with instance name "checkbox_scrollpane_content", and this movieclip will then have code to attachMovie as many checkboxes as needed. This way your scrollpane always has the same contentPath, but this content knows to update as needed.

However, I have done a similar thing before (controls to show/hide grid columns), and the way I did it was the popup window displayed a single Datagrid component with two columns, one column containing the titles, the other containing a checkbox CellRenderer. I find it much easier to deal with content in a Datagrid than in a ScrollPane (where the content abstraction can be a pain).

Regards,
Grant Cox

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

ok,scrollpane_instance.contentPath="linkage id of a checkbox".This adds a single checkbox.is it?
How to add 2 checkboxes?
this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]