Hi all,

Just started messing about with AMFPHP and was wondering if you can have
services in subfolders as it seems to throw an error for me where it can
see the file but not open the class this is the error,

"The file {test/RecordSet.php} exists and was included correctly but a
class by that name could not be found in that file. Perhaps the class is
misnames or you are running into a case-sensitivity issue, or the class
exists but contains syntax errors."

The call in the flash movie is,

var service:Service = new Service(gatewayUrl, null, 'test/RecordSet');

this all works when I have "RecordSet.php" in the root of serives but
not when I put it in the subfolder test.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jim