-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of stone larsen
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 1:43 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] opportunity - paypal flash cart

something that will hold a persistent cart have to ability to delete items
from the cart, and a checkout that uses paypal as the merchant.

I do not see why such a request would warrant a response like the one I got.

-S

Alan MacDougall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Rich Rodecker wrote:

>check out flashkart.
>

>On 2/8/06, stone larsen  wrote:
>

>>I am looking to hire someone for a fully functional apparel based
>>flash cart using paypal as the merchant.
>>
>>Key needs: XML powered, easily updateable.
>>
>>If interested please hit me back, I'm not looking to spend over $1000.
>>
>>Best,
>>S-

And for future reference, if you're asking someone to code a full-featured
professional-grade web application from the ground up, an offer of $1000
will only get you a confused shrug. There are very highly-paid people who
can spend months on this kind of project.